I've been tagged by my e-nephew/son, Wert, to tell you all 8 unboring things about myself. Whether there actually ARE 8 unboring things I can tell you about myself, I'm not sure.
1. I like musicians and artists. Yes, I find they're generally crazy messes of human beings, but they can also be great storytellers.
2. I am very fond of tigers and ducks. An odd combination for sure, but I like them for different reasons. However I am not particularly fond of geese.
3. I have grown accustomed to living in the state of confusion. Literally and figuratively.
4. I don't hate snakes, but prefer that they remain in their natural environment and far away from me.
5. Someone once told me I had great eyebrows.
6. I dislike the fragrance of tea roses.
7. Some of my closest friends are people I've never met.
8. My favorite gifts are good books.
Now I tag Wolfie and Kansas Bob! :)