Sunday, June 1, 2008

Some uninteresting news...........

It is my intent to start using this blog on a more consistant basis or at least as time allows. A great deal of that time will be spent in posting book reviews, some of which you may find utterly boring and others that may spark considerable controversy. I read everything from Christian romance to historial biographies to Sci Fi /Fantasy to old classics, so be prepared to be surprised. Also be advised that commentaries and musing on various other topics will be in the offing and while I rarely intend to intentionally tick people off, be forewarned that I say what I think and I don't do political correctness........ever.

Sincerely yours,

cr

2 comments:

kc bob said...

Looking forward to hearing more from you..

amade said...

Most definitly..